Setting up your internet connection is easy!
Windows 95/98 users:
1. Double-click on your My Computer icon
2. Double-click on Dial-Up Networking
3. If this is your first time using dial up networking,
the program will prompt you to enter a connection
name (which can be "Econetwork") and a phone number.
4. Otherwise, double-click on Make New Connection.
5. Name it Econetwork
6. When it asks you for the phone number, type in the
local access number that is closest to you. The local
access numbers can be found on our main Econetwork
page under "Local Access Numbers".
7. When you are done, click Finish.
8. Now double-click on the icon that you have made.
9. Insert your username that you chose when you signed up so
that it appears like this: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Now enter your password and press connect. After you have
connected, you can start using your internet applications such
as Netscape or Internet Explorer.